12 August, 2010

Grand Re-opening of SoHo H&M

Today was the grad re-opening of the H&M in SoHo! Finally! I didn't even notice they closed it for renovations. Anyway, it was a really nice event. Starting around 10pm last night, people lined up for the opening today. The best part was the fact that the first 300 people in the line got free bags and gift cards valued from 10-300.00 USD.
The actual store was really nice, and there was a live DJ. This store is really well-stocked, and the clothes are very discounted because of the occasion. There were so many things for 10.00, so I'm pretty sure everyone walked out with something without dropping a dime. I got a jacket with my card, and I was very happy.
I also walked around SoHo with my really good friend Linda (Electrical Shapes)! More Pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment