17 August, 2010

H&M Catalog

Today I was at Parsons, and they had awesome giant scanners so I scanned some of my favorite pages from H&M's Fall catalog: 
I love her stance and the cropped sweater.

The dress/sweater thing in the top right is pretty chic. I don't really see anyone sporting this around, but it looks great in the desert sunlight!

Everyone needs a camel-colored coat this fall. No exceptions. So invest in a really good one. It never goes out of style.

You may not be able to tell from this picture, but these shorts are awesome. Would love them in leather.

Leather skirts are pretty awesome and an up and coming trend. Try to get one in a basic/nude color like this.

1 comment:

  1. Leather is one of those items that never go out of style for the ladies. This season, leather skirts come in new colors, shapes, and sizes; so whatever your shape or size, there's one made for your look.

    ReplyDelete