07 August, 2010

What's on my mind today:

1. Printed Pants.

Now that we're entering Fall, pants are big again! hahaha jk, but really, pants need to step it up a notch. So I'm really into printed pants at the moment. They're chic and can really escalate your look! Especially when you pair them with the perfect heels, and a simple or sheer top.


2. Harry Potter



I can not wait until this movie comes out. I've been waiting 10 years for this moment, and everyone has been saying that it's going to be the best out of all of them. Only time will tell. I love by the way, the fact that in the third movie they were allowed to wear normal clothes and not just their uniform...

3. Tommy Hilfiger Duck Boots


WHY? I just want to buy these, and just look at them. They're so amazing. Such a chic version of those not-very-pretty duck boots people usually wear when it rains. Apparently the demand for these boots are so high that there is an extremely long waiting list to purchase these when they're released relatively soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment