11 October, 2010

+J by Jil Sander

For those of you who don't know, Jil Sander just released their collection for UNIQLO, +J by Jil Sander! The collection hit stores last Thursday, and I'm in love with it!
I keep walking past UNIQLO only to see it crowded, and tons of happy shoppers walking out with +J UNIQLO bags. I'm not surprised! All of the items are affordable, and I do encourage you all to go check it out! It's crazy to think that her designs weren't popular when she first debuted them, in Paris. And now everyone's in love with the minimalism chic trend that's going around, something she perfected years ago.

Anyway, I stole these pictures from Nitrolicious.com, since I couldn't find any. So just giving her credit, and you should all check out her blog anyway!

Let me know what you think about the collection!














No comments:

Post a Comment