24 November, 2010

Zara's Evening Line

Hey guys, sorry for such the long delay in posts! I guess now because of my break from school and the holidays, I can post more!

Anyway, if you're like me, you missed H&M's Lanvin event, because you were too busy styling a shoot...or doing whatever else you happened to be doing. I cannot express how mad I am that everything essentially sold out in under a few hours, and now I have nothing new to wear for the holidays. Oh well. For those of you who are still looking for some nice party dresses or looks, check out Zara, which just launched their Evening Collection!

This dress reminds me of that red dress from H&M, from the garden collection! Simple and white. 

This is such a show-stopper, with it's unique structure and distinct red color. Love it! 

Here is a look that keeps a feminine style while channeling that boyfriend feel with the tuxedo jacket and bow-tie. 

Love the contrast between the flirty dress and the tough biker jacket. 

Yall know I love gold llame! 


And for all of those people out there that love animal print! 

No comments:

Post a Comment