04 August, 2010

My Favorite Fall 2010 Show

My favorite Fall 2010 RTW show is definitely Tommy Hilfiger. You can never get tired of too much navy! I felt that his show was classy as well as fresh, and I loved his new take on classic staples like trench coats, and new cuts for tops as well as dresses. Hilfiger describes his collection as such: "All-American sportswear that is uncontrived and luxurious; casual but refined. Classics get a cheeky spin as conventional Ivy League looks turn sophisticated."

And that's just what he delivered. My favorite looks are:



Love the simplicity paired with the over-the knee boots.


Boots are amazing, 

The cut of this trench is really clean and sophisticated, more elegant than Burberry. 
Leather shorts are really awesome, and I love seeing them in the wild!


Fortunately, I was able to see the show (which was the last show at Bryant Park FOREVER) and got the list, so as you're watching the show, read on below!



No comments:

Post a Comment