05 November, 2010

For we need a little chunky.

It's that time of year again, when we all pull out our heavy clothes and somehow make it stylish. One of my favorite ways of doing this is pulling out my chunky sweaters! My advice to you? Go to the Salvation Army and pick out a few oversized sweaters. I prefer cable-knit.


My friend Jose...working his sweater. 

My friend Sydeny....working hers as well. Love how she paired it with a cute necklace and leather leggings. 
This is my favorite romper, that Rumi is wearing. You all know I'm obsessed with them, and this is so cute. And maybe really soft too! 

I was also thinking about starting to get my outfits ready for Fashion Week F/W 11, which will be in February. I was looking around in Zara, and came across a jacket/cape similar to this:

Picture from Fashiontoast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment