09 January, 2011

5 Reasons why every Fashionista or Fashionisto needs an iPad

Ever since I got an iPad, I've been waiting to use it at Fashion Week. You all know it's pretty much the hottest, most wanted gadget out there right now. After using it for a few weeks, I've realized that it's a must for every Fashionista and Fashionisto out there.
And here are 5 reasons why: 

1. It's sexy and sleek: 




























It pretty much looks great anywhere, like my nightstand next to my perfumes and magazines. As soon as you whip it out anywhere, all eyes are on you, envious.

2. You can have designer cases: 
































































You have so many choices for designer cases! Imagine walking up the steps of fashion week looking chic and carrying your iPad in a Chanel or Louis Vuitton case!

3. The Fashion Apps are awesome: 







































You can download tons of fashion apps, like Style.com, Gilt, and other magazines. I really love the Twitter app because I can update my status in style, on the go.

4. Super awesome web surfing: 





































I can also surf the web, which is pretty useful and awesome, and overall better experience than using the iPhone. I can update my blog, and read others whenever I want, on a nice large screen without lugging my MacBook around with me.

5. You look legit with one in your hand! 

Once again, imagine walking up the steps to NYFW with just an iPad in your hand, ready to kill time with it, check the blogs and twitter, or take notes in the front row. The iPad was destined to be used for Fashion purposes, and we should all embrace it!
I certainly can't wait to go to NYWF in February, and blog in the blogger's lounge!

No comments:

Post a Comment